I believe that you can learn a lot from other people. I also believe that in order for you to be open to learning that you need to change your mindset and attitude. So many times we blame others for things that happen to us and yet we forget that we are the only people who control our thoughts and how we react.
Take the time to look at some of these mindset quotes and I bet you will leave smiling and/or saying, “That is so true” about a lot of them.
Mindset Quotes – Change Your Attitude
- The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
- Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower. – Steve Jobs
- Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. – Les Brown
- The greatest discovery of my generation is that man can alter his life simply by altering his attitude of mind. — William James
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goals. – Henry Ford
- We all talk to ourselves. A major key to success exists in what we say to ourselves, which helps to shape our attitude and mindset. -Darren L. Johnson
- Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you. – The Bible
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it. – Oprah
- Waiting is a trap. There will always be reasons to wait. The truth is, there are only two things in life, reasons and results, and reasons simply don’t count. – Dr. Robert Anthony
Okay! Share! What are some of your favorite mindset and positive attitude quotes? I am a softy for amazing quotes that really make you think! Share here!